Launching and managing business in the new markets or countries has its own share of opportunities and challenges.
While the business processes may be running well in the home market or country, companies may find the same processes perform unsatisfactorily or at least sub-optimally in newer markets or their overseas entities.
India being a diverse demography with varied socio - economic behaviour has its own challenges and market habits that govern the possibility of success or failure of any new business.
Strategy India helps organisations to reduce and mitigate any such risk of loss of time and expenditure by providing a One Stop Solution for any organisation willing to launch its business or products in Indian and other Asian markets
- Product viability and acceptance evaluation and advice
- Business viability evaluation and advice
- Advice on corporate structuring as per the norms of the FDI, Taxation, etc.
- Compensation plan evaluation and advice on Indianization.
- Regulatory strategy with appraising of the business model to the police and regulatory agencies for smooth operations in all the provinces & states.
- Guidance and support to engage reliable and experienced agencies for statutory compliance like-Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountancy firms, Legal Attorneys, etc. and other support operations like – Placement Agencies, P.R & Marketing Agencies, etc.
- Coordination and interface on behalf of the company with all agencies to reduce turnaround time.
- Marketing & Communication: The knowledge on current competition at the ground level, cost-effective & innovative means for promotions, creative flair, imagination, knowledge and understanding of the Indian psyche and the desire to stand out from the crowd are the key ingredients which determine the marketing and communication policy leading to the success of a market penetration campaign.
- Content Development and Creative’s in line with the localized marketing strategy - The written word has been the cause of demise for many companies who have fallen foul of the law, but it can all be avoided with professional advice and guidance.
- Designing / Tweaking and developing the marketing tools & merchandise as per the local requirements
- Advice on organizing events, seminars and workshops for Business and Products Launches, Sales & Business promotion campaigns, Trainings and Corporate Conferences, etc.