Over recent years the direct selling – MLM industry has come under scrutiny from both the media and the government agencies in almost every country. Although it is not a welcome attention - it was inevitable. The operational standards have declined in terms
of compensation, recruitment, training and compliance, this has ultimately affected the consumer satisfaction.
Strategy India has been very instrumental in the creation of the "Self-Regulation - Direct Selling Guidelines" (July 29th 2013). We have been working hand in hand with the agencies as well as leading international direct selling companies, to create guidelines which are written, in a simple language that is easily understood by the general public at large. These guidelines also enable law enforcement officials to act, where necessary, in a fast, effective and efficient manner.
Our strategically placed MLM training and education program, “Set the New Gold Standard”has been crafted to educate everyone who is either involved in the industry or contemplating to do so.It is designed to provide a platform to corporate executives or field representatives upon which they can successfully build a company with assured longevity and international compliance. By implementing the “Set the New Gold Standard ” your direct seller base will have greater pride and confidence in themselves and the company. This would reflect in increased revenues month by month and year by year.
The standard of recruitment, training procedures, MLM Coaching, understanding of compliance issues and ongoing support sets the standards for continuing success of both the company and the direct seller base.
Our highly experienced team, evaluatesand improvisesyour processes, materials, and MLM training programs. We overlook nothing, right from the bottom rung of the ladder where your new direct sellers startsto the very top where all the corporate decisions are made.
With Strategy India's international training experiences you can produce stronger, positive, and cost effective results with far reaching long term impact.
A simple call to one of our offices will result in a tailor-made, results oriented program that can be assessed immediately.
- Corporate and Direct Seller Compliance: With the advent of new and stringent rules, this is a vital course to avoid unnecessary legal action. This is a must course if you desire to have continuous success in this industry.
- Employee Development: Employee recruitment and training especially at the executive level is of paramount importance. This is vital since they are the face of the company who work with the independent business owners known as the direct sellers.
- Management Development: We have access to almost every executive working within our industries that have shown interest or willingness to expand their horizons by moving to new invigorating companies.
- Customer Care: A specialist field in its own right, customer care can either make or break your business. We utilize the most modern and up to date methodology in use today.We take every step possible to ensure that your customer care department is the best that it can possibly be.
- Telecommunication Skills: Your telephone team is the front line of your company. They are your gate keepers and represent your company to the world at large. Through our program we work with your teams and provide an ongoing monitoring program that keeps them up to date and on their toes.
- Recruiting Skills: This is one area of the business that you have very little control over. But the recruitment activities of your direct seller networks can lead to investigations by the authorities. Through our unique modules we can establish `Train the Trainer` programs, geared to monitor all field activity, ensuring compliance according to the established Direct Selling Guidelines.
- Sales Development: Through a well-structured direct seller’s education programs the network base grows. Our experience has shown that many organizations do not operate a “Sales Development” program. In absence of such a program the company becomes direct seller driven instead of corporate driven. This needs to be avoided if "longevity" is the corporate vision.
- Presentation Skills: Being a good speaker does not make you a good presenter. A good presentation sells and closes itself but presenters need to be taught how to present. Over the years we have developed many of the industry's top presenters and through our program we can develop yours too.
Based on your requirements, all our training programs are personally created, customized and led by our executive team.